Tips to get rid of Dark Circles
Every woman aspires to be fair and lovely. Today to confront the society, a woman should be bold and beautiful. Her personality should be convincing. But even a slight dark circle can make a woman conscious and she may start loosing confidence. There can be several reasons of getting dark circles; it may also be due to hereditary but, we don’t have to be stuck with it. So, to get away from these ugly dark circles, here are a few tips:
Now you don’t have to hide them. Follow the given tips.
1. The common remedy that you can use to lighten dark circles is you can put cucumber slice on your eyes every day at night for half and hour.
2. You can use grated potato and cucumber mixed together and can apply on your eyes everyday to lighten dark circles.
3. Dark circles can be a result of stress and exhaustion. So you should at least take proper 8-9 hours sleep everyday to avoid dark circles.
4. You can use cool tea bags to lighten dark circles. The procedure is as follows:
a) Boil a cup of water and insert tea bag into it as we normally do while making tea.
b) Just gently squeeze the tea bag nicely and allow it to get cool properly.
c) After it gets cool apply the tea bag over the eyes and relax for 15mins.
d) For beat results do this thrice a week and you will definitely see the improvements in your dark circles or puffy eyes.
5. Gently massage your eyes with ice cubes for sometime or use a soft cloth dipped in cool water and keep on your eyes before you go to bed. Repeat this for 4-5 times. Its cooling refreshes your eyes and helps in reducing the dark circles.
6. You can massage your under eye area with almond oil everyday.
7. Take a piece of cotton and soak it in cold milk and cover your eyes for 15mins. Repeat this for 4-5times.
8. Deficiency of vitamins causes dark circles. You should have a proper diet full of nutrients which are rich in vitamins. Eat healthy and a balanced diet. Make sure that your diet includes fruits and leafy vegetables like cabbage, carrot, spinach etc.
9. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration and it also helps in circulation and removing toxics which causes discoloration of eyes.
10. Deficiency of vitamin K creates dark circles. It can also create other skin problems too. So you can also use an under eye cream supplemented with vitamin K every day.
11. Try to avoid sitting in front of computer or TV for a long time. If you have to work for a long time on computer then keep relaxing your eyes and put lot of water in your eyes.
12. You should quit smoking and drinking alcohol. That could also result in dark circles and other skin diseases too.
13. Cosmetics can also help you to hide your dark circles and puffy eyes.