Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin
Women at every age aspire to have a healthy and glowing skin. Everybody wants to look young and beautiful. Glowing, vibrant and appealing skin is one asset that makes you look young and confident too. Today environment is not so pure, everyday our skin is exposed to pollution, sun rays, UV light, chemicals. There are other substances also that damages our skin like stress, poor diet etc. But now it’s very simple to overcome such consequences. Just eat healthy and nutrient food. Following are few tips to have an A grade skin.
What you eat is even more important than what you put on your face. If you want a fabulous and glowing skin make sure that you eat healthy food because the healthier the food, the better the skin.
* For a healthy skin, food containing vitamin A and C is necessary. Learn more about skin vitamins.
* Low-fat dairy products help in keeping skin healthy. Low fat yogurt, milk, cheese helps in creating a good impact on skin internally as well as externally as it is very high on vitamin A. you should eat or drink at least 2-3 servings a day of these food as it is very rich in vitamins, proteins and calcium.
* Also products that helps in keeping your digestion proper and also removal of bacteria or enzymes helps healthy looking skin.
* There should be proper removal of toxics. So you should consume fresh and healthy fruits like papaya, apples, and pears for removal of toxics. Eating oranges can be of great help.
* You should consume fruits and vegetables that contain high antioxidant; it protects the skin cells and makes your skin look younger. Fruits such as blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and plums are the best for daily consumption.
* Consume fresh orange juice, eggs for your breakfast. It will help you in making your skin healthy. Have an orange skin texture.
* Have fruit and vegetable salad and a glass of fruit juice on a daily basis.
* To lighten your complexion, have two tomatoes and half a cucumber everyday.
* Have proteins such as lentils, nuts, beans for healthy skin and body.
* Eating fish at least 2-3 times a week can give a glowing skin. Red meat gives lot of iron; you should consume it once a week.
* The minerals that you should consume for your healthy skin as well as body are whole wheat bread, cereals and muffins. Having a bowl of yellow cereals as your meal everyday can result in healthy skin too.
* Foods such as whole grains, sweet potatoes, carrots, beans, and especially green vegetables can be very helpful.
* Supplements like multi vitamin supplements, small amount of turmeric can also help to reduce inflammation.
* WATER is the most important thing that helps to have a beautiful and healthier thing. You should consume at least 18 glasses of water everyday. It not only gives healthy skin but also a healthy body.
* If you wish to use any skin care products, you should always check that it is natural skin care product having vitamin A and C and do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives and fragrances.
* For healthy skin we should always expose our skin to fresh air and healthy living. So daily morning walk and exercise can be helpful.